Thursday, December 16, 2010

14-line sets on the decs declarations


“you wish her hand, and the furious gravitation that holds the heavens in place”


TODAY, I AM THE REALIZATION of a discarded list of frequencies. TODAY, I AM THE REALIZATION of the truth i still do not know. TODAY, I AM THE REALIZATION of a traveler on a winter’s night.


I AM BEING an author of apocrypha. I AM BEING the spyglass. I AM BEING blessed by mysterious coincidences.


I AM RELEASING a tinge of regret. I AM RELEASING fears of unproductive pain. I AM RELEASING the work still waiting for me at school. I AM RELEASING the cigarette she lights. I AM RELEASING the chuckle of sobriety. I AM RELEASING the protocol after x number of dates. I AM RELEASING ‘the equivalent of an unwritten world translated into writing.’


I AM CREATING a finite Nth. I AM CREATING (a) reading room.  I AM CREATING hipstippingover.


WHAT I LOVE ABOUT MY LIFE IS  loving this source. I LOVE students who always know where to find me when i need dark chocolate. I LOVE the physics of all this love. I LOVE understanding that i am a good man. I LOVE a gifted crown of sonnets to end a long thursday.


I CELEBRATE AND NURTURE MY EXISTENCE as the point of contact, a sound speaking length.

No comments: