12.13.10
TODAY, I AM THE REALIZATION of shooting the gap. TODAY, I AM THE REALIZATION of perfect hand placement. TODAY, I AM THE REALIZATION flashing to the wing.
I AM BEING the encouraging word. I AM BEING the go-to guy. I AM BEING an open offense.
I AM BEING the encouraging word. I AM BEING the go-to guy. I AM BEING an open offense.
I AM RELEASING piss-poor construction of a new building. I AM RELEASING no home opener until who-the-hell-knows. I AM RELEASING the delayed response. I AM RELEASING what i’ve always assumed to be true. I AM RELEASING what’s worked before. I AM RELEASING this tension in turning to face you. I AM RELEASING the perfect diction. I AM RELEASING the tower, in whatever specifications are to your liking.
I AM CREATING a new translation, a first edition, a pressing we can both accept. I AM CREATING final edits that will allow me to put a stamp on it. I AM CREATING the writing i loved when i loved to write.
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT MY LIFE IS surprise folds of variation. I LOVE well-timed assertiveness. I LOVE the historical fiction in footnotes. I LOVE art blakey. I LOVE all jazz messengers, worldwide. I LOVE notes from m. I LOVE messages that begin, “another way to read it is.” I LOVE the weight of keys and perfectly weighted keys. I LOVE the strum of intent. I LOVE that there’s always more murakami to read. I LOVE random bowling adventures. I LOVE inaugural queens excursions. I LOVE ordering without a menu, what’s not on the menu anyway. I LOVE the care brought to song selection. I LOVE accepting that the universe is asking me to be more accepting.
I CELEBRATE AND NURTURE MY EXISTENCE as unconditional. outside this parenthetical.
No comments:
Post a Comment