Friday, December 10, 2010

no, really, you shouldn’t have declarations: nyc day 1280


12.09.10 

TODAY, I AM THE REALIZATION of the flywheel, the nautical mile, the search and rescue. TODAY, I AM THE REALIZATION of a moment to find my bearings. TODAY, I AM THE REALIZATION of the infinite statement.


I AM BEING the proof of uniqueness. I AM BEING an overturned hanoi tower.  I AM BEING the seed of the system.


I AM RELEASING a day of constant distraction. I AM RELEASING the additives that i blame and take and blame and continue to take. I AM RELEASING the cellular automata of father complexes. I AM RELEASING the false pride in entertaining the iterations of my kiddos in burn out. I AM RELEASING my own burn out, without constant or scope. I AM RELEASING my need for classifying the lattice. I AM RELEASING the turbulence, intermittency, the defect of mirrors. I AM RELEASING the transposition of pre-fixed time. 


I AM CREATING an exquisite corpse. I AM CREATING a new wine. I AM CREATING a drink of will. I AM CREATING a mysterious object on my mark.


WHAT I LOVE ABOUT MY LIFE IS the second-chance crepe. I LOVE the republic, the corner table, the return to the narrative thread. I LOVE this series of the most ridiculous texts. I LOVE not ten, but 20 pages in translation. I LOVE pre-game for 23miles on Saturday.  I LOVE speculating the stealth necessary to gift time. I LOVE that i’m ready to make whatever-this-is be. I LOVE waiting for faves. I LOVE the terrible goodness of 6th ave high-tech golden arches. I LOVE the irony of rogue book club would-be reading lists. I LOVE the possible chance to return the favor in kind.


I CELEBRATE AND NURTURE MY EXISTENCE as the crux. may there be love and light in the asking.

No comments: